Create your own unique fractal art. These are the steps to take.
- Download the program and put it somewhere on your computer where you can easily reach it. Somewhere in the 'My documents' folder is a good idea. It is best to put the program in
an empty folder.
- Unzip the program, for instance with this excellent freeware program: 7zip.
- If you start the program for the first time it will create 4 sub folders in it's own folder. These are used to store images it creates and some other help files. It will never write
anything on any other location on your computer. Also 2 little windows are shown with the basic explanation of the program.
- Explore the program. Read the little manual windows. Have fun with it. Create your own piece of art.
- You can make your artwork up to 5 meters wide or 5 meters high, but it should never be larger than 2 square meter. So it is fine to make it, for instance, 5 meter wide and 40 cm high.
If you make it bigger, the filesize would become so large that many computers will have troubles showing such a file.
- When you are completely satisfied with your piece of art, click on the button 'order poster'. Then a small version of the poster will be stored in the 'fractal saved' folder. And some instructions
will appear on the window of the program.
- Those instruction will ask you to send an email to email@example.com with 'ordering poster' as subject and you have to add the little jpg
preview as an attachment. Then you pay €20,-- via paypall. If you don't have a paypall account, just tell us in the email and we shall try to give you an alternative method for payment.
- After receipt of your email and payment, your poster will be placed in the waiting row and processed as soon as possible. But beware, this might take a few days.
- As soon as the fractal poster is ready, you will receive an answer on your original email with a link in it to a page on Wetransfer where you will be able to download the fractal artwork.
You should then do that within a week or so because that link will not work much longer.
- Find a local printshop where you can print your digital artwork on some real material.
- The result: You will have a very unique piece of art because we will never sell the fractal you have created to anyone else. It is your design.
You want to get a fractal but can't or don't want to play with the program?
That is easy. Just choose any one of the many examples on this site. And send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with 'Ordering poster' and the number
you can find in the left-bottom corner of any example. You will have to pay only €15,-- via paypall. The rest of the procedure is exactly the same as described in the first list on this page.